- Hugh Grosvenor, 2nd Duke of Westminster
- William Grosvenor, 3rd Duke of Westminster; inherited from his cousin in 1953
- Harry Winston; bought at Sotheby's in June 1959 for £110,000
- Unknown Owner; bought at Sotheby's in October 1988
- Isi Fischzang Inc.
|Rose Movius Palmer|
- Leolia Grosvenor née Ponsonby, Duchess of Westminster
- Anne Grosvenor née Sullivan, Duchess of Westminster
- Carol Channing; in 1961 at the Hearts and Diamonds Ball at the Plaza Hotel
- Rose Movius Palmer
- Alice Cooper; in 1973 for a portrait by Salvador Dali
- When did Isi Fischzand acquire the tiara?
- Who currently owns the tiara?