- German Empress Victoria, Queen of Prussia; from her mother, Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom, on the occasion of her 1858 marriage to German Emperor Frederik III, King of Prussia
- Queen Sophia of the Hellenes; from her mother on the occasion of her marriage to King Constantine of the Hellenes
- Princess Irene, Duchess of Aosta; from her mother on the occasion of her 1939 marriage to Duke Aimone of Aosta
- Duke Amedeo of Aosta; inherited from his mother in 1974
- Unknown Owner; auctioned at Christie's in 1979
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Are there any pictures of German Empress Victoria wearing this tiara?