- Grand Duchess Anastasia of Mecklenburg-Schwerin; from her uncle, Tsar Alexander II of Russia, on the occasion of her 1898 marriage to Grand Duke Frederick Francis III of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
- Queen Alexandrine of Denmark; from her mother
- Princess Caroline-Mathilde of Denmark; from her mother-in-law
- Count Ingolf of Rosenborg; inherited from his mother in 1995
- Princess Elisabeth of Denmark
- Countess Sussie of Rosenborg
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Did Count Ingolf's first wife, Countess Inge of Rosenborg, ever wear the tiara?
- Are there any pictures of this tiara being worn by Grand Duchess Anastasia or Princess Caroline-Mathilde?
- Will this tiara be inherited by Count Ingolf's nieces, Countesses Josephine, Camilla, & Feodora of Rosenborg?
- The Court Jeweller - Queen Alexandrine's Fringe Tiara
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Queen Alexandrine's Fringe Tiara