Materials: pink topazes and diamonds
- Queen Sophia of Sweden and Norway
- Princess Ebba Bernadotte, inherited from her mother-in-law in 1913
- Countess Estelle Bernadotte af Wisborg; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1946
- Countess Christine Bernadotte af Wisborg; inherited by her husband, Count Folke Bernadotte af Wisborg, from his mother in 1984
- Unknown Owner
- Did the Swedish or Norwegian Royal Family buy the tiara?
- Are the gemstones in the tiara pink diamonds, pink sapphires, pink spinel, pink tourmalines, or pink topazes?
- When was this tiara created?
- What jeweller created this tiara?