Materials: pearls and diamonds
- Queen Maud of Norway; from her parents, King Edward VII & Queen Alexandra of the United Kingdom on the occasion of her 1896 marriage to King Haakon VII of Norway
- Crown Princess Märtha of Norway; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1938 but Queen Maud died while in the United Kingdom and the tiara was put into storage in Windsor Castle and was not retrieved until 1953
- Queen Sonja of Norway; inherited by her husband, King Harald V of Norway, from his mother in 1954 and given to her after their 1968 marriage
- Does the original tiara still exist or has is been broken apart?
- Trond Norén Isaksen - Queen Maud's Pearl and Diamond Tiara
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Pearl and Diamond Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Queen Maud's Pearl Tiara