Materials: pearls and semi-precious stones set in gold
- Duchess Pauline of Nassau
- Queen Sophia of Sweden; inherited from her mother in 1856
- Princess Ingeborg of Sweden; from her mother-in-law
- Princess Astrid of Norway, Mrs. Ferner; inherited from her grandmother in 1958
- When was this tiara created?
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
- What are the gemstones set in this tiara?
- Will this tiara be inherited by Princess Astrid's children or the Norwegian Royal Family?
- Royal Magazin - Pauline of Nassau's Demi-Parure
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Norwegian Gold Bandeau