Creation: This tiara was created by Mellerio in 1888. It originally contained white and brown diamonds but the brown diamonds were later replaced with white diamonds taken from the Sapphire Parure Tiara.
- Queen Emma of the Netherlands
- Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands; inherited from her mother in 1934
- Queen Juliana of the Netherlands; inherited from her mother in 1934
- Orange-Nassau Family Collection; set up by Queen Juliana in the 1960s
- Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau; most notably at her 2004 wedding to Prince Johan Friso of Orange-Nassau
- Queen Maxima of the Netherlands;
- Was this tiara worn before 2004?