Creation: The five pearl buttons were brooches that belonged to Queen Sophie of the Netherlands and they first appeared on the tiara in 1966.
Materials: diamonds and five pearls
- Queen Juliana of the Netherlands;
- Orange-Nassau Family Foundation; set up by Queen Juliana in the 1960s
- Princess Armgard of Lippe-Biesterfeld; at a pre-wedding gala of Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus in 1966
- Princess Margriet of the Netherlands, Mrs. van Vollenhoven; most notably at her 1967 wedding to Pieter van Vollenhoven
- Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands; most notably at her investiture as queen in 1980
- Queen Maxima of the Netherlands
- Is the base of this tiara the same as Queen Sophie's Strawberry Leaf Tiara or was it created new in 1966?
- Dutch Royal Jewels - Pearl Button Tiara
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Pearl Button Tiara
- Artemisia's Royal Jewels - Pearl Button Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Pearl Button Tiara