Materials: 27 rose-cut diamonds set in platinum
- Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands; only worn once for her last official portrait as monarch in 1948
- Queen Juliana of the Netherlands; first worn in 1937 and inherited from her mother in 1962
- Orange-Nassau Family Collection; set up by Queen Juliana in the 1960s
- Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
- Princess Margriet of the Netherlands
- Princess Christina of the Netherlands
- Queen Maxima of the Netherlands
- What happened to the other 7 diamonds in the riviere?
- What jeweller set the diamonds in the bandeau?
- Dutch Royal Jewels - Diamond Bandeau Tiara
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Rose Cut Diamond Bandeau