Materials: sapphires and diamonds set in gold and silver
- Empress Maria Alexandrovna of Russia née Princess Marie of Hesse
- Grand Duke Alexei Alexandrovich of Russia; inherited from his mother in 1880
- Grand Duke Paul Alexandrovich of Russia; inherited from his brother in 1908
- Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna of Russia née Duchess Marie of Mecklenburg-Schwerin; borrowed from her brother-in-law, Grand Duke Alexei in 1906
- Princess Olga Paley née Karnovitch von Pistohlkors
- When was this tiara created?
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
- Does this tiara still exist intact?
- Was this tiara part of the jewels that were confiscated by the Bolsheviks from Grand Duke Paul's bank deposit vault in 1918?