Materials: 144 diamonds and 25 pearls
- Empress Alexandra Feodorovna of Russia neé Princess Charlotte of Prussia
- Diamond Fund; until the Russian Revolution when it was sold by the Bolsheviks
- Holmes and Co.; bought at auction at Christie's in 1927
- Gladys Spencer-Churchill neé Deacon, Duchess of Marlborough; from her husband Charles Spencer-Churchill, 9th Duke of Marlborough who bought it for £3,500
- Unknown London Jeweler; bought at auction in 1978
- Imelda Marcos
- Central Bank of the Philippines; confiscated by the Philippine government in 1986
|Duchess of Marlborough|
- Empress Maria Feodorovna of Russia neé Princess Dagmar of Denmark; the tiara was found by the Bolsheviks in the her apartments at Anichkov Palace
- Was this tiara commissioned by Emperor Alexander I or Nicholas I of Russia?
- Are there any pictures of this tiara being worn by any of the Russian Empresses?
- When did Imelda Marcos acquire the tiara?