Creation: This tiara was made by Garrard in 1862 for £8,000. The diamond elements are removable to be worn as brooches or replaced with diamond stars.
- Queen Alexandra of the United Kingdom neé Princess of Denmark, from her husband, King Edward VII, on the occasion of their 1863 marriage
- Princess Victoria of the United Kingdom; inherited from her mother in 1925 and was later disposed of
- Why is this tiara erroneously called the Rundell Tiara?
- What did Princess Victoria do with this tiara?
- Does this tiara still exist intact?
Photos: The Royal Collection