Materials: diamonds set in gold and silver
- Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent; from the city of London on the occasion of her 1934 marriage to Prince George of the United Kingdom, Duke of Kent
- Princess Michael of Kent; inherited by her husband, Prince Michael, from his mother in 1968 and given to her on the occasion of their 1978 marriage
- Princess Alexandra of Kent; most notably on the occasion of her 1963 marriage to Sir Angus Ogilvy
- When was this tiara created?
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
- What is this tiara provenance prior to Princess Marina?
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Kent City of London Fringe Tiara
- Artemisia's Royal Jewels - City of London Fringe Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - City of London Fringe Tiara