|Grand Duchess Augusta|
Materials: diamonds and sapphires
- Duchess Augusta of Cambridge
- Grand Duchess Augusta of Mecklenburg-Strelitz; from her mother
- Queen Mary of the United Kingdom; from her aunt
- Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent; from her mother-in-law on the occasion of her 1934 marriage to Prince George, Duke of Kent
- Duchess Katharine of Kent; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1968
- Unknown Owner; sold at auction at Sotheby's in 1993
- Unknown Owner; sold at auction at Christie's in 1998
- When was this tiara created?
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
- Who currently owns this tiara?
Photos: Royal Collection/National Portrait Gallery