Materials: turquoise and diamonds set in silver and gold
- Princess Marie, Countess of Flanders nee Princess of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen
- Queen Elisabeth of Belgium nee Duchess of Bavaria; from her mother-in-law
- Queen Marie José of Italy nee Princess of Belgium; from her mother on the occasion of her 1930 marriage to King Umberto II of Italy
- Princess Maria Gabriella of Savoy; inherited from her mother in 2001
- Unknown Owner; sold along with the rest of the parure by Christie's in 2007 for $236,640
- S.J. Phillips Ltd; currently for sale
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Are there any pictures of this tiara being worn?
Photos: Christie's/S.J. Phillips Ltd.