Materials: pink tourmalines and diamonds
- Queen Maria Theresa of Sardinia
- Duchess Elisabeth of Genoa, Marchioness Rapallo; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1855
- Queen Margherita of Italy; inherited from her mother in 1912
- Queen Elena of Italy; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1926
- Queen Marie José of Italy; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1952
- Princess Marina of Naples; inherited from her mother-in-law in 2001
- Princess Clothilde of Venice & Piedmont; at her 2003 wedding to Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Venice & Piedmont
- When was this tiara created?
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Are there any pictures of this tiara being worn prior to Princess Marina of Naples?
- Are there any pictures of this tiara being worn with any of the alternate gemstones?