Materials: garnets, pearls, and diamonds set in platinum and gold
- Princess Viggo, Countess of Rosenborg née Eleanor Margaret Green; from her husband
- Princess Margaretha of Denmark née Princess of Sweden; inherited from her sister-in-law in 1966
- Countess Ruth of Rosenborg née Nielsen; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1977
- Count Flemming & Countess Ruth's Children; inherited from their mother in 2010
- Unknown Owner; sold at auction at Sotheby's in May 2014
- Myrtha Meadows
- Which of Countess Ruth's children inherited and then sold this tiara?
- Who currently owns this tiara?
- Sotheby's - Garnet, natural pearl, cultured pearl and diamond tiara
- Bukowskis - An important diamond kokoshnik style tiara and diamond rivière
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Rosenborg Kokoshnik
- Tiaras and Trianon - Ruby Kokoshnik