- Queen Alexandra of the United Kingdom
- Queen Maud of Norway; inherited from her mother in 1925
- Crown Princess Märtha of Norway; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1938 but Queen Maud died while in the United Kingdom and the tiara was put into storage in Windsor Castle and was not retrieved until 1953
- Queen Sonja of Norway; inherited by her husband, King Harald V of Norway, from his mother in 1954 and given to her after their 1968 marriage
|Princess Märtha Louise|
- Do the fleur-de-lys elements still belong to the Norwegian Royal Family?
- Trond Norén Isaksen - Queen Maud's Maltese Cross Tiara
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - The Malteser Tiara