- Queen Maud of Norway; from "Lady and Gentleman Friends" on the occasion of her 1896 marriage to King Haakon VII of Norway
- Crown Princess Märtha of Norway; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1938 but Queen Maud died while in the United Kingdom and the tiara was put into storage in Windsor Castle and was not retrieved until 1953
- Princess Ragnhild of Norway, Mrs. Lorentzen; inherited from her mother in 1954
- Queen Sonja of Norway; inherited from her sister-in-law in 2012
- Princess Astrid of Norway, Mrs. Ferner; only the turquoise prongs which she wears as a necklace
- When will a member of the current Norwegian Royal Family debut this tiara?
- What jeweller created this tiara?