Materials: diamonds and pearls
- Queen Sophia of Sweden
- Princess Ebba Bernadotte; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1913
- Elsa Bernadotte Cedergren; inherited from her mother in 1946
- Princess Christina of Sweden; from her god-mother but was stolen in 2012
- When was this tiara created?
- Are there any pictures of this tiara being worn before it was given to Princess Christina?
- Trond Norén Isaksen - Princess Christina's tiara stolen and thrown into the sea
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Diamond & Pearl Tiara