Materials: diamonds set in gold and silver
- Grand Duchess Charlotte of Luxembourg
- Grand Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte of Luxembourg; after the 1964 accession of her husband, Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg
- Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg; after the 2000 accession of her husband, Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg
|Grand Duchess Maria Teresa|
|Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie|
- Duchess Elisabeth of Hohenberg; at her 1956 wedding to Duke Franz Ferdinand of Hohenberg
- Countess Marie Adelaide of Henckel von Donnersmarck; at her 1958 wedding to Count Karl Josef Henckel von Donnersmark
- Countess Marie Gabriele of Holstein-Ledreborg; at her 1951 wedding to Count Johan Ludvig of Holstein-Ledreborg
- Princess Alix of Ligne; at her 1950 wedding to Prince Antoine of Ligne
- Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg
- Princess Claire of Luxembourg; at her 2013 wedding to Prince Félix of Luxembourg
|Countess Marie Adelaide|
|Countess Marie Gabriele|
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
- Are there photos of Grand Duchess Charlotte or Grand Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte wearing the tiara?