Creation: This tiara was made in 1897 by Schürmann and Co. using pearls from the Orange-Nassau collection and can be worn in four different settings.
Materials: diamonds and pearls
- Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands
- Queen Juliana of the Netherlands; inherited from her mother in 1962
- Orange-Nassau Family Foundation; set up by Queen Juliana in the 1960s
- Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands; most notably at her 1966 wedding to Claus von Amsberg
- Queen Maxima of the Netherlands
- Is this tiara actually a reworked version of a diamond and pearl tiara made by A.H. Kuhn in 1839 that first belonged to Queen Sophie of the Netherlands?