Materials: diamonds and rubies
- Queen Olga of Greece neé Grand Duchess Olga Constantinovna of Russia
- Prince Nicholas of Greece & Denmark; inherited from his mother in 1926
- Princess Olga of Yugoslavia neé Princess of Greece; inherited from her father in 1938
- Queen Frederika of Greece neé Princess of Hanover; bought by her husband, King Paul of the Hellenes
- Queen Anne-Marie of Greece neé Princess of Denmark; from her mother-in-law on the occasion of her 1964 marriage to King Constantine II
- Princess Elena of Greece & Denmark neé Grand Duchess Elena Vladimirovna of Russia
- Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent neé Princess of Greece; borrowed from her sister, Princess Olga, for the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom in 1953
- When was this tiara created?
- What jeweller created this tiara?