|Crown Princess Pavlos|
- Queen Sophia of the Hellenes; from her family on the occasion of her 1889 marriage to King Constantine I
- Queen Frederika of the Hellenes; inherited by her husband, King Paul, from his mother in 1932 and given to her after their marriage in 1938
- Queen Helen of Romania; in a portrait in 1934
- Queen Ingrid of Denmark; at Centenary Celebrations of the Greek Royal Family in 1963
- Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece; at Queen Margrethe of Denmark's Ruby Jubilee Gala in 2012
- When was this tiara created?
- What jeweler created this tiara?
- Did Queen Sophia's mother, Empress Victoria, or her brother, German Emperor Wilhelm II, give her the tiara?
- Why has this tiara not been worn since before Queen Frederika died in 1981?
- Did Queen Anne-Marie, Crown Prince Pavlos, or someone else inherit this tiara?
- What about the rumors that Queen Frederika sold the tiara while in exile in the 1970s?
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Diamond Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Queen Sophie's Diamond Tiara