Creation: The tiara was made circa 1900 using four pearls that belonged to Princess Amalia of Soms-Braunfels, wife of Prince Frederik Hendrik of Orange, and designed to look like a tiara owned by Queen Anna of the Netherlands.
Materials: diamonds and 7 pear shaped pearls
- Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands;
- Queen Juliana of the Netherlands; inherited from her mother in 1962
- Orange-Nassau Family Foundation; set up by Queen Juliana in the 1960s
- Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
- Queen Máxima of the Netherlands
- Princess Margriet of the Netherlands
- Princess Irene of the Netherlands
- What jeweler created this tiara?