Creation: It it made using 6 of the 10 diamond buttons from King Carl XIV Johan of Sweden's French ceremonial uniform and later used in the royal crown.
- Bernadotte Family Foundation
- Queen Silvia of Sweden
- Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland
- Princess Madeleine of Sweden, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland
- Princess Birgitta of Sweden, Princess of Hohenzollern
- Princess Christina of Sweden, Mrs. Magnuson
- Princess Lilian of Sweden, Duchess of Halland
- When were the diamond buttons turned into a tiara?
- Did the diamond buttons belong previously belong to Queen Louisa Ulrika of Sweden?
Photos: Swedish Royal Court