- Queen Josephine of Sweden & Norway
- Queen Louise of Denmark; inherited from her grandmother in 1876
- Prince Gustav of Denmark; inherited from his mother in 1926
- Crown Princess Märtha of Norway; inherited from her uncle in 1944
- Queen Sonja of Norway; inherited by her husband, King Harald V, from his mother in 1954 and given to her after their 1968 marriage
|Crown Princess Märtha|
- When was this tiara created?
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Trond Norén Isaksen - Queen Josephina's Diamond Tiara
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Queen Josephine's Diamond Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Queen Josefina's Diamond Tiara