Materials: kite and cushion cut sapphires set in gold and diamonds set in silver
- Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom
- Queen Alexandra of the United Kingdom; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1901
- Queen Mary of the United Kingdom; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1925
- Princess Mary, Princess Royal, Countess of Harewood; from her parents on the occasion of her 1922 marriage to Henry Lascelles, Earl of Harewood
- George Lascelles, 7th Earl of Harewood; inherited from his mother in 1965
- David Lascelles, 8th Earl of Harewood; inherited from his father in 2011
- London Jewellery Dealer
- Unknown Owner; after this owner applied to take the tiara out of the United Kingdom, the Culture Minister issued a temporary export ban preventing it from leaving the country with the hope that the tiara will be purchased by a British museum like the Victoria & Albert or by Queen Elizabeth II for the Royal Collection
- Patricia Lascelles, Countess of Harewood
- Andrea Lascelles; at her 1992 wedding to Mark Lascelles
- When was the tiara sold by the Lascelles family?
- Who is the current owner of the tiara?
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Queen Victoria's Sapphire Coronet
- Royal Magazin - Sapphire Coronet