- Crown Princess Margareta of Sweden, from the Khedive Abbas II of Egypt on the occasion of her 1905 marriage to King Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden
- Queen Ingrid of Denmark, inherited from her mother in 1920
- Queen Anne-Marie of the Hellenes, inherited from her mother in 2000 and added a higher base to the tiara
- Princess Margaretha of Sweden, Mrs. Ambler; at her cousin Queen Margrethe's 18th birthday celebrations in 1958
- Queen Margrethe II of Denmark; at her 1967 wedding to Prince Henrik of Denmark
- Princess Benedikte of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleberg; at her 1968 wedding to Prince Richard of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
- Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleberg; at her 1998 wedding to Count Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth
- Princess Alexia of Greece & Denmark; at her 1999 wedding to Carlos Morales
- Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleberg; at her 2011 wedding to Alexander Johannsmann
- Who will inherit the tiara after Queen-Anne Marie, one of her children or will it go back to the Danish royal family?
- Will the tradition of wearing this tiara on their wedding day continue to Queen Ingrid's great-grand daughters?