Materials: diamonds set in platinum
- Queen Mary of the United Kingdom, from Lord & Lady Iveagh on the occasion of her 1893 marriage to King George V of the United Kingdom
- Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester, inherited from her mother-in-law in 1953
- Duchess Birgitte of Gloucester; from her mother-in-law either in 1972 on the occasion of her marriage to Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester or in 1974 when she became the Duchess of Gloucester
- Lady Rose Gilman; at her 2008 wedding to George Gilman
- When was this tiara created
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
Photos: The Royal Archives/Rex Features