Materials: diamonds set in gold and silver
|Hereditary Princess Sophie|
- Princess Maria Kinsky née Princess of Liechtenstein; from her husband, Ferdinand Bonaventura, 7th Prince Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau
- Prince Karl Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau; inherited from his mother in 1905
- Prince Rudolf Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau; inherited from his brother in 1919
- Prince Ulrich Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau; inherited from his uncle in 1930
- Princess Franz Ulrich Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau; inherited from his father in 1938
- Princess Marie of Liechtenstein née Countess Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau; from her husband, Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein
- Princess Mathilde Kinsky née Baroness von dem Bussche-Haddenhausen
- Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein née Princess of Bavaria
- Princess Tatjana of Liechtenstein; at her 1999 wedding to Baron Philipp van Lattorff
- Princess Angela of Liechtenstein; at her 2000 wedding to Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
- When did Prince Hans Adam buy this tiara from the Kinsky family?