Materials: turquoises and diamonds
- Princess Marie Thérèse of France, Duchess of Angoulême; until her exile to the United Kingdom in 1830
- Queen Marie Amélie of France; as consort of Louis Philippe I beginning in 1830 until her exile in 1848
- French State Treasury; during the French Second Republic
- Empress Eugénie of France; as consort of Napoleon III beginning in 1853 until her exile in 1870
- French State Treasury; the tiara was kept at Brest, France from 1870 to 1872 along with the rest of the crown jewels and then moved to a vault at the Ministry of Finance, it was displayed at the 1878 Exposition Universelle and at the Musée du Louvre in 1884
- Unknown Owner; the tiara was sold at auction with the rest of the crown jewels in May 1887 by the French Third Republic
- Does this tiara still exist intact?