Materials: blue plique-à-jour enamel and diamonds set in gold and platinum.
- Constance Lewes neé Cornwallis-West , Duchess of Westminster; from her husband, Hugh Grosvenor, 2nd Duke of Westminster in 1911
- Hugh Grosvenor, 2nd Duke of Westminster; after their 1919 divorce
- Unknown Owner
- Gerald Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster
- Unknown Owner; sold at auction at Christie's in November 2015 for $677,899
- Who were the owner(s) of the tiara between the the 2nd and 6th Duke of Westminster?
- Christie's - Enamel & Diamond Tiara By Chaumet
- The Court Jeweller - Westminster Blue Enamel Kokoshnik
- Royal Magazin - Westminster Enamel Kokoshnik