- Princess Mary, Princess Royal, Countess of Harewood; from Lord & Lady Inchcape on the occasion of her 1922 marriage to Henry Lascelles, Earl of Harewood
- George Lascelles, Earl of Harewood; inherited from his mother in 1965
- Unknown Owner; bought at auction at Christie's for $19,600 in 1966
- Gerald Grosvenor, Duke of Westminster
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
- How did this tiara come to be in the Duke of Westminster's possesion?
- What is this tiara's provenance prior to Princess Mary.