Materials: diamonds and Persian turquoises set in gold and platinum
- Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom; from King George V and Queen Mary on the occasion of her 1923 marriage to King George VI of the United Kingdom
- Princess Margaret of the United Kingdom, Countess of Snowdon; from her mother on the occasion of her 21st birthday in 1951
- Did this tiara belong to Queen Mary before she gave it to Queen Elizabeth?
- Was this tiara inherited by Princess Margaret's children in 2002 or did it return to the Queen's Collection like the Lotus Flower Tiara?
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Persian Turquoise Tiara
- Artemisia's Royal Jewels - Princess Margaret's Persian Turquoise Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Persian Turquoise Tiara