Materials: pearls and diamonds set in gold and silver
- Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Baden
- Princess Josephine of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen; inherited from her mother in 1860
- Countess Marie of Flanders; inherited from her mother in 1900
- Duchess Henriette of Vendôme; inherited from her mother in 1912
- Princess Marie Louise, Princess Généviève, or Prince Charles d'Orléans; inherited from their mother in 1948
- Albion Art Institute
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Which of Duchess Henriette's children inherited this tiara?
- How was this tiara acquired by the Albion Art Institute?
Photos: Albion Art