Materials: diamonds and pearls set in platinum
- Queen Maria Christina of Spain
- King Alfonso XIII of Spain; inherited from his mother in 1929
- Princess Maria de las Mercedes, Countess of Barcelona; from her father-in-law on the occasion of her 1935 marriage to Infante Juan of Spain, Count of Barcelona
- Queen Sofia of Spain; inherited from her mother-in-law in 2000
- Infanta Pilar of Spain, Duchess of Badajoz; most notably at her 1967 wedding to Luis Gómez-Acebo y Duque de Estrada, Viscount de la Torre
- Doña Simonetta Gomez-Acebo y de Borbon; at her 1990 wedding to José Miguel Fernández y Sastrón
- What year was this tiara created?
- Did Queen Victoria Eugenie ever wear this tiara?