Materials: turquoise and diamonds
|Crown Princess Martha|
- Princess Ingeborg of Sweden neé Denmark; from Tsar Nicholas II of Russia on the occasion of her 1897 marriage to Prince Carl of Sweden
- Princess Margaretha of Denmark neé Sweden; inherited from her mother in 1958
- Countess Ruth of Rosenborg neé Neilsen; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1977
- Countess Jutta of Rosenborg neé Beck; inherited from her mother-in-law in 2010
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Will Countess Sidsel of Rosenborg, wife of Count Carl Johan of Rosenborg inherit the tiara?