Materials: turquoises and diamonds
- Queen Alexandra of the United Kingdom
- Queen Maud of Norway; inherited from her mother in 1925
- Crown Princess Märtha of Norway; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1938 but Queen Maud died while in the United Kingdom and the tiara was put into storage in Windsor Castle and was not retrieved until 1953
- Princess Astrid of Norway, Mrs. Ferner; inherited from her mother in 1954
- Are there any photos of this tiara being worn by Queen Alexandra or Queen Maud?
- When was this tiara created?
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Will this tiara be inherited by Princess Astrid's children or the Norwegian Royal Family?