Materials: aquamarines and diamonds
- Crown Princess Margareta of Sweden
- Princess Sibylla of Sweden; inherited by her husband, Prince Gustaf Adolf of Sweden, from his mother in 1920 and given to her after their 1932 marriage
- Princess Margaretha of Sweden; inherited from her mother in 1972
- Baroness Sibylla von Dincklage; at her 1998 wedding to Baron Cornelius von Dincklage
- Princess Christina of Sweden
- Princess Madeleine of Sweden
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
- When was this tiara created?
- Has King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden purchased this tiara from his sister in order to keep it with the royal family?
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Swedish Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Swedish Aquamarine Kokoshnik