- Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands; from her parents, Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard, on the occasion of her 18th birthday in 1956
- Princess Christina of the Netherlands;
- Princess Margriet of the Netherlands, Mrs. van Vollenhoven;
- Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma, Marchioness of Sala; most notably at her 2012 wedding to Albert Brenninkmeijer
- Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands; most notably at her 2001 wedding to Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands
- Did this tiara belong to Princess Louise of Orange-Nassau, Hereditary Princess of Brunswick-Wolfenbuttel?
- When was this tiara created?
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Is this tiara part of the Orange-Nassau Family Foundation?
- Dutch Royal Jewels - Laurel Wreath Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Dutch Laurel Wreath Tiara
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Dutch Laurel Wreath Tiara