Materials: diamonds set in gold and silver
- Queen Maria Christina of Spain; from her husband, King Alfonso XII of Spain, on the occasion of their marriage in 1879
- Aldao Joyeros; acquired by the jewellery firm sometime after Queen Maria Christina's death in 1929
- Queen Sofia of Spain; from Francisco Franco on behalf of the Spanish people on the occasion of her 1962 marriage to King Juan Carlos of Spain
- Infanta Elena of Spain, Duchess of Lugo
- Infanta Cristina of Spain, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca; most notably at her 1997 wedding to Inaki Urdangarin
- Queen Letizia of Spain
- How did this tiara come to be in the possession of the Aldao Jewellery Firm?
- Are there any pictures of Queen Maria Christina wearing this tiara?