Creation: This tiara is inflexible and is said to be difficult to wear if it doesn't match the wearers head shape.
- Queen Sophia of Sweden
- Queen Victoria of Sweden; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1913 but didn't wear the tiara
- Queen Louise of Sweden; from her mother-in-law on the occasion of her 1923 marriage to King Gustaf VI Adolf
- Princess Sibylla of Sweden; inherited in 1965 from her step-mother-in-law but she didn't wear the tiara publicly
- Queen Silvia of Sweden; inherited by her husband, King Carl XVI Gustaf, in 1972 from his mother and given to her after their 1976 marriage
- When was this tiara created?
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- Trond Norén Isaksen - Queen Sophia's Tiara
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Nine Prong Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Queen Sofia's Tiara