Creation: This tiara was made circa 1900 in France.
- Princess Andrew of Greece & Denmark neé Princess Alice of Battenberg
- Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom; from her mother-in-law on the occasion of her 1947 marriage to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Princess Anne of the United Kingdom, The Princess Royal; from her mother in 1968
- Zara Phillips-Tindall; at her 2011 wedding to Mike Tindall
- When was this tiara created?
- What jeweller created this tiara?
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Meander Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Princess Andrew's Meander Tiara
Photos: Munn/Daylife/Getty Images