Creation: This tiara was made by Koch.
- Grand Duchess Louise of Baden; from her father, Emperor Wilhelm I of Germany on the occasion of her 1856 marriage to Grand Duke Frederick of Baden
- Queen Victoria of Sweden; inherited from her mother in 1923
- Queen Ingrid of Denmark; inherited from her grandmother in 1930
- Queen Margrethe II of Denmark; inherited from her mother in 2000
- Princess Benedikte of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
- Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Countess von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth
- Are there any pictures of this tiara being worn by Queen Victoria or Queen Ingrid?