Materials: emeralds set in gold and diamonds set in silver
|Crown Princess Margareta|
- Duchess Augusta Amalia of Leuchtenberg
- Empress Amelie of Brazil; inherited from her mother in1851
- Queen Josephine of Sweden & Norway; inherited from her sister in 1873
- Queen Sophia of Sweden & Norway; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1876
- Princess Ingeborg of Sweden; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1913, she had two emeralds removed to make earrings
- Crown Princess Märtha of Norway; from her mother in 1940 when Crown Princess Märtha traveled to the USA at the beginning of WWII with the intention that she could sell it if the family could not return to Norway or if they needed money
- Queen Sonja of Norway; inherited by her husband, King Harald V of Norway, from his mother in 1954 and given to her after their 1968 marriage
|Crown Princess Martha|
- When was this tiara created?
- Which jeweller created this tiara?
- Was Empress Joséphine of France the original owner of this tiara?
- Trond Norén Isaksen - Norwegian Emerald Parure
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Emerald Tiara
- The Court Jeweller - Norwegian Emerald Parure Tiara